Join #JustOneBottle Campaign
Jan 02, 22
The UK will collectively throw away 468 million spray bottles from cleaning products and 520 million shampoo bottles every year. It also emerged 83% are not clear which of these items can and can’t be recycled. “There is an undeniable desire from the public to help with the climate crisis. But a lot of packaging is still not recyclable, and people are confused about what packaging goes into which bin.”
By refilling your containers as they run out you can not only save tonnes of plastic from an eternity in landfill, but all of our refills are free from all the harmful chemicals that you find on every shelf of the home and beauty departments of your local supermarket! These not only cause a great deal of harm to the environment, but also to you and your family! From eczema and asthma to cancer, industrial chemicals that are found in SO many supermarket products have been linked to a wide range of diseases and ailments.
Reasons to refill:
- They are better for you
- They are better for your family
- They are better for the planet
- They reduce plastic
- They are often cheaper
- You can get as much or as little as you want
- You can use any container that suits you
- We have a wide range to suit your needs
- They are from small independent companies that really care
- They are made in this country, meaning the money you spend stays in Britain
- It’s fun to do!
Our multiple purpose sheets are designed to eliminate plastic bottles.