Oxygen Bleach Tablets
Oxygen bleach is a safe and non-toxic, biodegradable alternative to harsh chlorine bleach. When dissolved in water it releases oxygen which acts as a powerful stain remover, deodoriser and disinfectant. This substance is great for whites - while the oxygen removes stains and odours, the powder cleans without fading or degrading fabrics.
Also known as Sodium Percarbonate, this is simply activated hydrogen peroxide. Natural, simple and effective it allows you to add extra cleaning power to your wash, dealing with tough stains during the machine cycle or for a pre-soak without resorting to chlorine bleach. It will not discolour fabrics and can be used on all fabrics except silk, wool or leather.
What is Sodium Percarbonate? - In the UK Sodium percarbonate, also known as Sodium Carbonate Peroxyhydrate, or oxygen bleach powder is a free-flowing, white powder. It is an additional compound of sodium carbonate and hydrogen peroxide. Percarbonate has an active available oxygen content (13%) which is equivalent to 27.5% Hydrogen peroxide. It breaks down to oxygen, water and sodium carbonate upon decomposition. It is an environmentally safe bleaching agent. Sodium Percarbonate / oxygen bleach offers many of the same functional benefits as liquid hydrogen peroxide. It dissolves into water rapidly to release oxygen and provides powerful cleaning, bleaching, stain removal and deodorizing capabilities in addition to being effective at killing bacteria, fungus, viruses and algae. It has the added advantage of having no odour.
Designed for use with whites and heavily soiled loads, the Simple Living Eco Laundry Oxi Booster is safe for all fabrics and colours. Just toss one pack into your washing machine with detergent, no need to soak or wait. The natural-based formula will dissolve in any temperature water, and deodorize and brighten all your clothes.
- No environmental hazards - breaks down to oxygen, water and sodium carbonate (soda ash) in your wash water.
- Effectively kills a wide range of bacteria, mildew, algae, viruses, fungi
- Colour safe and fabric-safe. It brightens colours and prevents fabrics from becoming yellowed or darkened
- Effective stain removal on a multitude of surfaces
- In the laundry, Sodium Percarbonate is used to destain, deodorize, and whiten. It is very effective as a laundry presoak for heavily stained articles.
Keep out of reach of children.